What constitutes an emergency so far as your air conditioning and heating system goes? As far as we’re concerned, in the state of Florida, any time the system doesn’t work, there’s an emergency. Our temperatures can be too hot and muggy to let a broken system linger. That’s why our Jacksonville emergency HVAC professionals stand at the ready to help when our customers need us the most.
The problems that come to a home or business when the HVAC no longer works include the following:
- Personal Misery: We love being here in Florida as much as our customers do, but let’s face it—when it’s 97 degrees and the humidity index is 95 percent, sitting around without air conditioning is just plain miserable. Getting a good night’s sleep is difficult and simple day-to-day functioning can seem almost impossible.
- Business Disaster: For any business that relies on commercial refrigeration, every minute without a functioning HVAC adds up to lost product, and lost profits. Estes Heating and Air has a deep staff of talented Jacksonville emergency HVAC techs that are prepared to respond quickly.
- Broken Air Ducts: The ducts are what carries cool or heated air from room to room. When the system breaks down, the consequences can include damage to the ducts. This is one of many reasons why property owners should call for help as soon as their system so much as runs inefficiently. The earlier we get in to look at an issue like this, the greater the chance the damage can be mitigated.
- High Humidity: Increased humidity means more than personal discomfort. When the HVAC no longer delivers proper ventilation and dehumidification, the high humidity can produce mold growth, condensation on the windows, and poor indoor air quality. Anyone on the property with respiratory issues can see their personal health at risk. As far as businesses are concerned, health risks to employees are both personal and liability issues.
- Inadequate insulation: A malfunctioning HVAC system can lead to inadequate insulation due to a lack of airflow. The result of this is a home or business becoming vulnerable during extreme temperatures, and cause higher energy bills as well.
As a family-owned business, Estes Heating and Air knows firsthand the personal discomfort and long-term system damage that can result from a broken HVAC. As a business that has a large team of reliable pros, we’re able to give customers the best of both worlds. We offer small-company service combined with big-company speed. And that speed is what people need when their HVAC is done.
Call Estes Heating and Air at (904) 746-9747 or contact us online today.
Estes customer service was outstanding the air conditioning tech that came to my home was very knowledgeable very professional and had me back up and running within two hours, their customer service knocked it out of the park, and they beat that other company with the fake superhero hands down!Fred B.
The A/C wasn’t cooling. I called their office and Ron was here in an hour to clear some gunk out of my drain line and reset the float switch. It was a quick fix, thank goodness. All is cool.Gae W.
Hard to find someone who understands water source heat pumps. Ron is very knowledgeable and was able to quickly diagnose the problem. He fixed it quickly and waited to confirm that it solved the problem.Rick F.
Ron was fast, precise and professional. I have my new A/C Company. Ron set me up to get information about mini splits and updating my old system and made sure I was confident in my system while I plan a future upgrade.Colin D.
The service technician, Nate was professional, polite, and informative. Estes has provided HVAC service and assistance to me FOR 12 years.John U.
My technician Ron Belson was here within 30min of my call and was very knowledgeable. He explained everything in depth and fixed the issue quickly!Michael M.
The tech Ron was on time, professional, and solved the issue fast. He recommended other services to be interested in for future maintenance. And the price was competitive.Rick B.
Nathan came- my AC doesn’t blow as it should, house is never below 75, usually in the 80s. He was polite, respectful of floors, didn’t mind my ridiculous dog, and explained what was next.Ginny M.
Thank you very much for awesome service!! Austin was great!! Y’all do a super job!Dawn B.